Tuesday, February 2, 2016

DECOR TO LAST ALL YEAR

Hello!

A lot has happened since I last popped in here.  My dad lived with us for a month then went back home because my nephew moved in to help him.  So far it's going pretty well.  I think my dad is realizing he can help himself more than he thought and although he still misses my mom terribly, I think he feels a little empowered.  I keep telling him I think he's strong.  Someday he'll believe me. :)

Things are feeling a little more back to normal except when the phone rings early in the morning and I think it's my mom calling to say hi. Ahh, I'm sure it's going to take awhile for me to get used to her not being on the other end.

Life keeps going though, and it comforts me that she is pain free and helping others on the other side.

Anyway, back to the purpose of my blog:  crafting!

Do you want me to tell you what I think is the BEST kit in the new Stampin' Up! Occasions 2016 catalog?

It's this!

{Photo courtesy of Stampin' Up!}

Meet the Enjoy the Little Things Project Kit!  It's an adorable home decor project kit that has 13 interchangeable display pieces that you can use all year long and for many years to come!

It was fun and easy to create each little masterpiece.  Some took a little longer than others, but they were all straight forward with the included instructions. Let me show you all the display pieces.








































I'm so excited to display this on my mantle and change out the pages each month!  There is a coordinating stamp set, Enjoy the Little Things, you can purchase separately and I highly recommend it to complete this kit.  If you bought the kit, the stamp set, and the Fine Tip Glue Pen (which I also HIGHLY recommend.  Notice in some photos, how I didn't and my glue squished out the sides?), you would be at the qualifying mark to earn a FREE Sale A Bration item!

Thank you for sticking with me and please choose me, Rebecca Fellows, as your Demonstrator of choice when it comes time to ask any crafting questions or to place a Stampin' Up! order!

Thanks for joining me at The Table today!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)