Thursday, February 25, 2016

A LITTLE WINK...

...Wink of Stella, that is!

Hello!

I'm super excited to show you this project today.  You know, as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, I try to stick with Stampin' Up! products in my crafting but a year or so ago I saw a few card makers using this amazing glitter brush pen called Wink of Stella.  Well, after seeing it used a few times, I broke down and bought one.  I've been loving it ever since!

Then when the Occasions Catalog came out this year, and I saw that SU! now carries the Wink of Stella brush pens, I couldn't contain my excitement and I've been using it on all sorts of projects and have now ordered a second one! They come in Clear and Gold.  Woot!

So let me show you my favorite project so far using the Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush:



Please, please, please look at the full-sized image if you possibly can.  I haven't seen a camera yet that can capture the magnificence of the amazing glitter effect the Wink of Stella gives to projects.  But trust me, it's AMAZING.  Even better? No stray glitter on your pets, under your eye, on your husband's shirt....you get the idea.  :D

Here's a full view of the stinkin' cute 3x3 card I made.  And again, for the love of all things crafty, look at this photo as big as you can to see the glimmer. You won't regret it.



Those Honeycomb embellishments are adorable, too are they not?  And they coordinate perfectly with the Sale A Bration stamp set, Honeycomb Happiness. If you love this stamp set, (and how could you not?), you can earn it for FREE during Sale A Bration with a $50 order.  Who doesn't love a free gift when they spend money?


Thanks for joining me at the Table today!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)