Wednesday, October 7, 2015

TRICK OR TREAT!

Hello!

I love Halloween.  I love decorating my home with spooky finds, I love taking a drive with Superman around our town to see how others decorate their front yards, and I love watching Hocus Pocus every Halloween night while eating donuts and sipping apple cider.

Last week was Stamp Club and my ladies loved our project:




I used the spider web image from the Witches' Night Stamp Set to clear emboss a spooky element on to the sentiment die cut.  I think it turned out so good! That was the only stamping on this project. To make the sentiment stand out, I mounted it on a vellum banner that was cut with the thinlits die included in the set.

Here's one more look.  To add one extra pop of color we punched stars out of the Rich Razzleberry card stock and adhered them to the ends of some fabulous Metallic Gold Baker's Twine.  Then, because every treat bag needs a treat, we stuck in a yummy peanut butter pumpkin and we have something fun and festive to give away!


The best part of the night for me was when most of my ladies said to me "Stop creating such cute projects for us to make!" They had all come with their pre-planned lists of what they were going to buy then changed their minds because they HAD to order all the supplies we used so they could make more Halloween treat bags at home!  A job well done, I say. ;)

I hope I've inspired you to make some fun Halloween treats to give away this year.

Thanks for joining me at The Table today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)