Thursday, October 1, 2015

A BIRTHDAY CARD

Hello and Happy October!

I thought I'd share an idea for a quick and cute card.  Hand making cards doesn't need to take a long time to get great results.  All you need are some scraps of patterned paper, some twine and a sentiment and boom...a card that your recipient will love!


I stepped it up a little by running the panel through my Big Shot with the Lucky Stars embossing folder from Stampin' Up!  I made this card for my son for his birthday so wanted to keep it a little more simple.  The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.  And I love that Smoky Slate thick twine! Here's a close-up:


Simple, but I love it.  My son thought it was pretty great too. :)

Your challenge:  Pull out your patterned paper scraps and make someone's birthday special!

Thanks for joining me at The Table today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)