Wednesday, September 2, 2015

SAME DESIGN, STAMPIN' UP! STYLE

Hello!

I'm back with a second version of my Rustic/Chic card, this time using ALL Stampin' Up! supplies.  This time I used the Flower Patch stamp set.  I used the same ink colors and design as the card in my last post and I think it turned out so good, if I say so myself. ;)




And just because I like to practice with my Ollo Clip, here's a super close-up!


So don't think, just because you don't have the same stamp set as a card you fall in love with on the internet, you can't recreate the same feel with stamps you already have.  Just be brave and experiment and you will be so happy with the results!

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)