Tuesday, August 25, 2015

WEDDING DAY!

Hello!

Well, the wedding has come and gone and it was such a good day!  Aren't they such a cute couple?


I had a great time making some decor for the reception.  Here I used my Very Vanilla and Basic Black Stampin' Up! card stock and cut some shapes out on my Silhouette.


As you can see right here, we clipped them to the string of lights, along with photos of the couple.  It turned out so cute!
Photo courtesy of Jaimi Allen


I also made the cover for their guest book.


Last but not least, I made some banners to hang on this amazing door.  This was the backdrop for the receiving line.


Photo courtesy of Jaimi Allen

Photo courtesy of Jaimi Allen
Check back this week as I share a card that was inspired by my daughter's reception!

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)