Thursday, August 6, 2015

JULY PAPER PUMPKIN PROJECTS

Hello!

Just a SUPER quick post today featuring the July Paper Pumpkin kit.

I do have to be honest, I wasn't super excited about this kit.  At first.  But once I started playing around with the two-step stamps and the fun papers and stickers, I quickly became enamored with it!


Did you notice the card in the center on the bottom?  That was my attempt at using this kit to make a Christmas card! LOL.  I kept hearing Holly Jolly Christmas when I saw the "a cup of cheer" stamp so I had to work it into a Christmas card. ;)

I don't have much time to go into detail about each card, other than to say, the top right card uses the edges of one of the envelopes as border accents.  You can always click on the photo to get a closer look!

Are you a Paper Pumpkin subscriber?  If not, you can sign up HERE and have the fun delivered right to your mailbox each month!

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)