Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Hello, hello!

So sorry for not posting anything last month.  I was trying to keep my head above water.  I'm happy to say I didn't drown!

Things are settling down a little for me so I thought I'd pop in here and show you what we made at our March Stamp Club.

I remember going to a scrapbook expo years and years ago and one of the make and takes was a shaker card.  I loved it!  Then shaker cards, like all trends, went out of style and I never made any more.

Well fast forward to now and shaker cards are, once again, all the rage!  And I still love them.  Maybe even more than way back when.  So here's the card we made:


I CASEd the layout from a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator but added the shaker card element to it to make it my own.  Don't you love that little bow?  I wasn't planning on purchasing the Bow Builder punch, but I've seen so many cute things you can do with it so I caved.  I'm so glad I did!

Here's a little close-up:


I'm SO going to miss the In-Colors that are on their way out! Crisp Cantaloupe, Strawberry Slush, Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding, Coastal Cabana.  But really, who am I kidding?  I can't get rid of them.  I'll use them up for my personal crafting until they're all dried out.  That's how much I love them. ;)  Maybe one or two will make a comeback at some point.  A girl can wish, right? 

I hope you're making time for a little crafting in your life....it's good for you!

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)