Thursday, May 15, 2014

You're so very strong

Hello!

Just popping in real quick to share a card using the Inked Rose collection from We R Memory Keepers.

My mom's Dr. put her on a Chemo pill and while that means she isn't tied up to an IV for hours at a time, there are still side effects that aren't very nice.

My mom has been a great example of "keep on keepin' on" even if you don't feel well these last few months so I wanted to tell her how much I admire her.


I love the Frame patterned paper and how could you not be tempted to use one of those gorgeous frames to house your sentiment?

I used the new Triangle embossing folder to add some coordinating texture to the card base.

Then I just added some We R enamel dots and shapes plus some of my leftover Sheer Metallic clouds and a flower sticker from the collection.

A bright, cheery, beautiful card to tell my mom how much I love her!

Thanks for joining me at the Table today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments! Thanks so much for leaving me one! :)